Does your loved one in the home suffer from a brain injury?
If the answer is yes, then A-1 Home Care in Los Angeles is here to help. At A-1 Home Care, we provide exceptional caregiving expertise from the comfort of the home with gentle elder care experts who are dedicated to helping seniors smile. Each specialized brain injury caregiver comes with excellence on the mind, help in the hands, and gold in the heart, serving people from all walks of life, including Asian, Middle Eastern, Jewish, and European.
A-1 Home Care provides a multitude of care options for people with brain injury issues in the home, including services such as:
· assistance with household chores like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening tasks like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· “brain games” and other cognition improving activities
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
· child care
· pet care
A-1 Home Care additionally provides mental health care in the home like Alzheimer's and dementia care, autistic care, Asperger's care, and much more. It's this dedication to providing 24 hour care options that has kept A-1 Home Care at the pinnacle of caregiving in LA and Orange County for the past quarter century and counting already-- with many years upcoming!